Shawna Lenee

Shawna Lenee was born in Cleveland, United States, April 12, 1987. She entered the adult industry in 2005 and started around 18 years old. Shawna Lenee is also known aliases Kara Mynor and Kara Bare. She won AVN Award 2010, Unsung Starlet of the Year and was Twisty's Treat of the Month, May 2008. 🤍♈🗯👙ONLYFANS: https://t.co/gHiWx7Apfn 🤍♈🗯👙INSTAGRAM: https://t.co/gr6Kf18Txf 🤍♈🗯👙 CROCHET LIFE: @Shawna__Crochet🤍♈🗯👙

Photos · View All
View More
  • 9 months ago
    Shawna Lenee

    RT @ttrulss: If you're reading this, you will be successful.

    Like
    Comments (0)
  • 9 months ago
    Shawna Lenee

    @davesolve @TotallyTrillian But how come all that is left out of the main tweet? You're okay with these 15-19 year… https://t.co/KAdabMKC8W

    Like
    Comments (0)
  • 9 months ago
    Shawna Lenee

    @davesolve @TotallyTrillian If someone points a weapon at me, I may shoot. Don't point weapons at people.

    Like
    Comments (0)
  • 9 months ago
    Shawna Lenee

    RT @C_Truth_: poor basil didn't do nuffin. i wanna go save all those plants. 😢

    Like
    Comments (0)
  • 9 months ago
    Shawna Lenee

    @ghost_walker50 @saturniangrl @wonderwomanism @KristenClarkeJD Perfectly put! ⭐⭐⭐

    Like
    Comments (0)
  • 9 months ago
    Shawna Lenee

    @ventingblkgirl I was just told that me being attracted to black men was racist for "fetishizing" them. I can't kee… https://t.co/wrUxsAtuBD

    Like
    Comments (0)
  • 9 months ago
    Shawna Lenee

    @ghost_walker50 @saturniangrl @wonderwomanism @KristenClarkeJD *sigh* 🥺

    Like
    Comments (0)
  • 9 months ago
    Shawna Lenee

    @nappi_fan @shanexxxdiesel @XXXSHANEDIESEL 🤍🤍❣🤍🤍

    Like
    Comments (0)
  • 9 months ago
    Shawna Lenee

    @ghost_walker50 @saturniangrl @wonderwomanism @KristenClarkeJD And how inappropriate for lawyer to be swaying these… https://t.co/nGCJwx1h7r

    Like
    Comments (0)
  • 9 months ago
    Shawna Lenee

    @ghost_walker50 @saturniangrl @wonderwomanism @KristenClarkeJD So I've been taking a survey of these kids who are t… https://t.co/IEUgLhVXpp

    Like
    Comments (0)
  • 9 months ago
    Shawna Lenee

    @kingvtaehyung3 @KristenClarkeJD I hope your day gets better! 🤍⭐

    Like
    Comments (0)
  • 9 months ago
    Shawna Lenee

    @kingvtaehyung3 @KristenClarkeJD A minor calling me pet names is a bit inappropriate. I think I should talk to your… https://t.co/A0T11VS3UK

    Like
    Comments (0)
  • 9 months ago
    Shawna Lenee

    @kingvtaehyung3 @KristenClarkeJD I've been speaking out against racism since you were 6. 🤍

    Like
    Comments (0)
  • 9 months ago
    Shawna Lenee

    @kingvtaehyung3 @KristenClarkeJD My age range guess was 15-19, so I was correct. Thank you! 🤍 Much appreciated!

    Like
    Comments (0)
  • 9 months ago
    Shawna Lenee

    @kingvtaehyung3 @KristenClarkeJD So.. I was right.

    Like
    Comments (0)
  • 9 months ago
    Shawna Lenee

    @kingvtaehyung3 @KristenClarkeJD 15 like the other kids in my thread?

    Like
    Comments (0)
  • 9 months ago
    Shawna Lenee

    @DaNecromancer @ManxPubg @wonderwomanism @KristenClarkeJD It only takes 5% to lead the other 95%. Always be vigilan… https://t.co/aPmkDPQQTn

    Like
    Comments (0)
  • 9 months ago
    Shawna Lenee

    @kingvtaehyung3 @KristenClarkeJD How old are you? I'm taking a survey.

    Like
    Comments (0)
  • 9 months ago
    Shawna Lenee

    @ghost_walker50 @saturniangrl @wonderwomanism @KristenClarkeJD Guess she didn't like my kindness and compliments. 🤷‍♀️😆

    Like
    Comments (0)
  • 9 months ago
    Shawna Lenee

    @kingvtaehyung3 @KristenClarkeJD Sending my love! 🤍⭐

    Like
    Comments (0)